Wednesday, August 31, 2011

3rd Grade Art, Primary and secondary colors and mixing

My 3rd graders are doing one of my most favorite projects ever! It is the color mixing caterpillar. I found the lesson on YouTube and it has the cutest video to introduce the lesson. Check out the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhgtTG4kKPQ This link will take you to step one, there are four steps total (4 diff videos) you should be able to access all four steps from the step one video. If you have trouble with the link simply go to www.youtube.com and search the color mixing Caterpillar. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I ωіsh to aρρгentice
    whilѕt you amend your web site, hoω can i subscribe for
    a weblog website? The acсount aіded me а acceptable deаl.
    I had bеen tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast ρrovіded
    shinу сlear idea

    My ωebsite :: seo jobs lancaster

    ReplyDelete